Junior and Open Exhibits
Entry is open to community members (youth & adults) residing in Grant, Lafayette or Iowa counties or members of 4-H Clubs or FFA Chapters based in these counties.
1. Entry fee will be $3.00 per exhibitor.
2. There is no limit on the number of entries, however, only one entry per lot will be allowed.
3. Additional fee of $1.00/head will be charged for dairy cattle and goats.
4. Junior exhibitors are considered Pre-K to 12th grade. Anyone older is considered Open Class. Exhibitors may not enter both Junior and Open.
5. Junior Class exhibitors shall be entered according to the grade enrolled on January 1, 2023.
6. Dairy cattle must be in place by 11:00 a.m. on Saturday. The show will start at Noon. Goats must be in place by 11:00 a.m. on Sunday. The show will start at Noon. There are no geographical restrictions for cattle and goat exhibitors.
7. Art & Craft exhibits can be dropped off starting at 7:30 am on Saturday. They must be in place by 9:00 am.
8. Entry tags and prize ribbons must be left on the exhibits until the time of release. Entries will be released at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 10th and must be picked up by 5:00 p.m. that day.
9. Ribbons and cash prizes will be awarded for Open departments for first, second and third places only.
10. Danish judging will be used for Junior departments.
11. The Dairy Days Committee will take every precaution for the safe keeping of exhibits, but will not be held responsible for any exhibit material that is damaged, lost or destroyed in any matter
12. The Dairy Days Committee reserves the right to interpret the rules.